Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pompeo: China still blocks Corona information

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pompeo: China still blocks Corona information Empty Pompeo: China still blocks Corona information

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Mar 2020, 3:26 am

Pompeo: China still blocks Corona information

Pompeo: China still blocks Corona information 3-17

{International: Al Furat News} US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has sharpened his criticism of China’s handling of the outbreak of the Corona virus, saying that the ruling Chinese Communist Party is still depriving the world of the information it needs to prevent further infections.
    Pompeo, in an interview with the Washington Watch radio program on Tuesday, reiterated earlier accusations that Beijing's delay in sharing information about the virus posed risks to people around the world, and said this "really put the lives of thousands at risk."
    "What worries me is that this blackout and this misinformation in which the Communist Party of China is participating still deprives the world of the information it needs in order for us to prevent new injuries or repeat something like this again."
    Pompeo also accused Iran and Russia of launching disinformation campaigns about the virus, saying, "The disinformation campaigns are still continuing by Russia and Iran in addition to China."
    "They say he came from the US military and they say that he may have started in Italy, everything to evade responsibility."
    However, despite his strong criticism of China, he refrained from referring to the virus as "the Chinese virus" or "Wuhan virus," which has happened repeatedly before, and has angered China.
    "It is time to press charges," Pompeo said, but added, "It is important for the world to know what is really happening."
     "This is an ongoing global crisis, we need to make sure that every country today deals with transparency and shares information about what is already happening, so that the global community, global health care and infectious disease workers can begin to address this comprehensively."
    The US secretary stressed that "very important decisions" must be taken in the future about the structure of US-China relations.
    He said the supply chain challenges facing the United States were due to companies "managing their supply chains from China and not here in the United States." is over
    Mohammed Al-Marsoumi

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%84%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AC%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D8%A7

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:34 am