Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New York Female Tiger Infected With Corona Virus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New York Female Tiger Infected With Corona Virus Empty New York Female Tiger Infected With Corona Virus

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:46 am

New York Female Tiger Infected With Corona Virus 1-18
    [size=40]New York Female Tiger Infected With Corona Virus
    New York Female Tiger Infected With Corona Virus Dd6be2ebec456484a226a20cc36e9565?s=26&r=gAuthor: AhadNA4 On 6/4/2020 - 10:26 AM  5[/size]
    A Zoo in the Bronx in New York City, USA, announced on Sunday that a tiger has been infected with Covid 19, after he was transmitted to the person responsible for his care, who did not show any symptoms at that time.
    The zoo said in a statement that the four-year-old Malaysian tiger "Nadia" and his sister "Azul" and two tigers and three lions are all suffering from a dry cough, but they are expected to fully recover.
    "We conducted animal tests with all precautions taken and we will make sure that any knowledge gained of Covid 19 will contribute to a clearer understanding of this emerging virus," the statement added to AFP.
    "Although her appetite has decreased, these animals are improving thanks to veterinary care in the garden and they are active and interact well with their guards. We do not know how this disease will develop in large cats because animals may interact differently with the virus, but we will continue to monitor it closely and expect its full recovery. "
    The four zoos and the aquarium in New York City, which has recorded more than 4,000 deaths from the Corona virus, have been closed since March 16.

https://alahadnews.net/45074/%d8%b9%d8%b1%d8%a8%d9%8a-%d9%88%d8%af%d9%88%d9%84%d9%8a/

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:32 am