Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The representative economy unveils new corruption files related to trade and intends to hold the min

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The representative economy unveils new corruption files related to trade and intends to hold the min Empty The representative economy unveils new corruption files related to trade and intends to hold the min

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Oct 2020, 8:19 am

The representative economy unveils new corruption files related to trade and intends to hold the minister accountable

10:41 - 10/24/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee, Nawfal Al-Nashi, revealed, on Saturday, new corruption files related to the work of the Ministry of Trade, indicating that a parliamentary question was directed to Trade Minister Alaa Al-Jubouri.
    Al-Nashi said, in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that "the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee has initiated the investigation of many corruption files that were found relating to the work of the Ministry of Commerce."
    He added that "the committee intends to host the minister and the advanced cadre of the ministry against the background of several issues," noting that "there is a parliamentary question that will be directed to the Minister of Trade that includes the reasons for the ministry's reluctance."
    Al-Nashi pointed out that "the reason for the faltering of the ration card items as a result of the lack of financial allocations."
    Earlier, the Parliamentary Integrity Committee revealed a large corruption deal in the stores of the Ministry of Trade of expired oils imported since 2019, estimated at more than 66 billion dinars. Ended / 25 h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:12 pm