Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Emir of Kuwait announces reaching a “final agreement” to solve the Gulf crisis

chouchou
    chouchou

Kuwait - Emir of Kuwait announces reaching a “final agreement” to solve the Gulf crisis Empty Emir of Kuwait announces reaching a “final agreement” to solve the Gulf crisis

Post by chouchou Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{International: Al Furat News} The Emir of Kuwait, Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad, expressed his great happiness and satisfaction at the historic achievement that has been achieved through the continuous and constructive efforts that have been made recently to reach a final agreement to resolve the dispute that arose between the State of Qatar and the rest of the Gulf countries.

The Emir of Kuwait said in a statement that “all parties affirmed during the agreement their keenness on solidarity, cohesion and Gulf and Arab stability. The agreement also reflected the aspiration of the concerned parties to achieve the supreme interests of their people in security, stability, progress and prosperity.”

He stressed, “While expressing our happiness for this achievement, we recall with appreciation the benevolent and constructive efforts of the late Emir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad, who led these efforts since the first day of the dispute and who laid the foundations for that agreement so that his efforts remain in the depths of our conscience and in the pages of our history.”

The Emir of Kuwait congratulated and appreciated the rulers of the Gulf “for their keenness to achieve this blessed historical step for the good of our sons and to achieve their aspirations and to all friends in the world for their support for the mediation efforts made by the State of Kuwait, which was appreciated by us.”

He added, “We also extend our thanks and appreciation to President Donald Trump for his supportive efforts, which reflect the commitment of the United States of America to maintaining the security and stability of the region.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:10 pm