Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Setting a new date for the World Economic Forum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Setting a new date for the World Economic Forum Empty Setting a new date for the World Economic Forum

Post by Rocky Tue 18 May 2021, 6:57 am

Setting a new date for the World Economic Forum

•  Time: 05/17/2021 17:43:38

•  Read: 3,926 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The World Economic Forum announced today, Monday, that its annual meeting, "Davos", has been postponed and moved from Singapore in light of the emerging Corona virus crisis.
     Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The World Economic Forum said in a statement that the next annual meeting will be in the first half of next year 2022, with a final venue to be decided later.
    The forum added that it is impossible to hold a global meeting in light of the pandemic and the confusion of travel and the disparity in the distribution of vaccines and new virus strains, according to "Reuters".
    Thus, the World Economic Forum has canceled a special annual meeting that was scheduled to be held in Singapore within 3 months.
    The World Economic Forum is an international non-governmental and not-for-profit organization, famous for its annual forum, which is usually organized in January of each year in the town of Davos in Switzerland, and it brings together an elite of businessmen and women, politicians and academics to discuss the economic and political challenges facing the world and ways to solve them.
    Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:34 am