Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IRAQ SETS A CONDITION FOR ACCEPTING UN ELECTION OBSERVATION

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IRAQ SETS A CONDITION FOR ACCEPTING UN ELECTION OBSERVATION Empty IRAQ SETS A CONDITION FOR ACCEPTING UN ELECTION OBSERVATION

Post by Rocky Thu 27 May 2021, 3:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]IRAQ SETS A CONDITION FOR ACCEPTING UN ELECTION OBSERVATION[/size]

Thursday, May 27, 2021 7:38 PM

Today, Thursday, Iraq disclosed its conditions for accepting UN monitoring of the parliamentary elections to be held on the tenth of next October.
    "The sending of an international team to monitor the elections came in response to the Iraqi government's request for one time," Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmed Al-Sahaf said in a statement received by the National News Center.
    Al-Sahhaf added that "the government stipulated the implementation of the decision to send international monitoring of the elections, commitment to the sovereignty of Iraq."
    Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced the approval of the UN Security Council to send a UN team to monitor the parliamentary elections in Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:03 am