Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reports talking about US intelligence possessing information about "the origin of Corona"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reports talking about US intelligence possessing information about "the origin of Corona" Empty Reports talking about US intelligence possessing information about "the origin of Corona"

Post by Rocky Fri May 28, 2021 8:34 am

[size=30]Reports talking about US intelligence possessing information about "the origin of Corona"

2021-05-28
    [/size]
    Reports talking about US intelligence possessing information about "the origin of Corona" 60b0922e4c59b712b80ecd7f
    Yes Iraq: Follow up

The New York Times reported that US intelligence officials informed the White House that they had a number of unverified data about Corona's origin, which required additional computer analysis.

The newspaper's sources reported that the type of data that was talked about has not been determined, while it has been indicated that US intelligence officials hope to use the “enormous” computer power to determine the origin of the virus.
    On Thursday, US President Joe Biden announced that he would release a full report on the origin of the Corona virus, unless something was clarified that he was not aware of.
    The White House also circulated a statement earlier, stating that the novel of the spread of the Corona virus due to an accident in a scientific laboratory has not yet been ruled out.
    The newspaper cites Biden’s words that the American intelligence community admits two stories about the origin of the virus, which are its transmission to humans either from an animal or from a laboratory, and within 90 days, intelligence must continue to double efforts to collect information and analyze it, then inform the president, while the embassy The Chinese in the United States said that Beijing considers the "laboratory leak" theory of the Corona virus a fabrication.
    https://yesiraq.com/%d8%aa%d9%82%d8%a7%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%b1-%d8%aa%d8%aa%d8%ad%d8%af%d8%ab-%d8%b9%d9%86-%d8%a7%d9%85%d8%aa%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%83-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%aa%d8%ae%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a7%d9%84/

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:18 pm