Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: The necessity of joint international action to confront challenges and ease regional tensions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Saleh: The necessity of joint international action to confront challenges and ease regional tensions Empty Saleh: The necessity of joint international action to confront challenges and ease regional tensions

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Aug 2021, 6:59 am

Saleh: The necessity of joint international action to confront challenges and ease regional tensions

•  Time: 08/04/2021 11:55:01

•  Reading: 468 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, received today, Wednesday, at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, the Spanish Ambassador to Iraq, Juan Jose Escobar, on the occasion of the end of his duties.
    According to a presidential statement, the President of the Republic commended the efforts of the ambassador during his period of work in Iraq to develop bilateral relations between the two countries, wishing him success in his future work assignments, and appreciating Spain's positions in support of Iraq in combating terrorism within the international coalition as well as supporting stability.
    Saleh stressed the need for international cooperation in facing the common challenges of combating terrorism and the health crisis imposed by the Corona pandemic, in addition to the importance of solidarity, supporting the stability of the region and easing the tensions surrounding it.
    For his part, the Spanish ambassador affirmed his country's support for consolidating relations with Iraq and strengthening cooperation frameworks between the two countries in all fields.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:43 am