Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran calls on Iraq to reduce the expenses of the fortieth visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran calls on Iraq to reduce the expenses of the fortieth visit Empty Iran calls on Iraq to reduce the expenses of the fortieth visit

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Sep 2021, 7:37 am

Iran calls on Iraq to reduce the expenses of the fortieth visit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the Central Arbaeen Committee in Iran, Hussein Zulfiqari, called on the Iraqi authorities to cooperate in order to reduce the expenses of the Arbaeen visit; Including the non-repetition of Corona detection tests, which cost $40, inside Iraq’s airports, given that Iranian visitors undergo these checks before leaving the country.
    This came during talks that brought together Zulfiqari with the Iraqi ambassador to Iran, Nasir Abdul Mohsen Abdullah, to coordinate the dispatch of 30,000 visitors to Iran specified by the Iraqi authorities due to the outbreak of the Corona epidemic, to participate in the fortieth visit.
    The head of the Central Forty Committee in Iran, Hussein Zulfiqari, said, "One of the priorities in this regard is the visitors who received the anti-Coronavirus vaccine and the PCR tests, and therefore the Iraqi side should not impose these checks on Iranian visitors upon their arrival at the airports." Especially the Najaf airport, in order to reduce expenses to a minimum."
    During the meeting with the Iraqi ambassador, Zulfiqari indicated the need to speed up the pace of issuing entry visas, given the short period of time remaining until the fortieth visit.
    Iran decided to close the land border crossings with Iraq to Iranian visitors during the forty-day visit, due to the outbreak of the Corona pandemic in the two countries, and the restriction of travel to flights through six Iranian airports.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:49 pm