Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: We are preparing to send 5 million visitors to Iraq during the next fortieth visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: We are preparing to send 5 million visitors to Iraq during the next fortieth visit Empty Iran: We are preparing to send 5 million visitors to Iraq during the next fortieth visit

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Oct 2022, 4:27 am

[size=35][size=35]Iran: We are preparing to send 5 million visitors to Iraq during the next fortieth visit[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

internationals

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-10-26 | 05:01
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News - International
    Iranian Interior Minister Ahmad Vahidi stressed the need to plan to send 5 million visitors to the Arbaeen ceremony of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him) next year, and to provide the necessary capabilities to receive this large crowd of visitors to the holy shrines in Iraq.

Wahidi said in his speech before the 103rd meeting of the Forty Central Committee, that "all the agencies concerned in this regard entered the forty ceremony this year with all their strength."

Wahidi praised the efforts of the workers in this great cultural epic, noting that "work is underway to plan the forty ceremonies next year to hold these ceremonies in a manner that suits them."

The Iranian minister said: "This year, more than 3 million and 500 thousand visitors have entered Iraqi territory, and we should plan to visit about 5 million visitors next year."

He stressed that "the Iranian concerned parties will hold talks with the new Iraqi government to update the agreements between the two countries for the welfare and comfort of visitors."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:05 am