Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zamili Calls On The Office Of Financial Supervision To Expose Corruption Files And Not Be Affecte

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Zamili Calls On The Office Of Financial Supervision To Expose Corruption Files And Not Be Affecte Empty Al-Zamili Calls On The Office Of Financial Supervision To Expose Corruption Files And Not Be Affecte

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Mar 2022, 5:58 am

Al-Zamili Calls On The Office Of Financial Supervision To Expose Corruption Files And Not Be Affected By Pressure
    09/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hakim Al-Zamili, called today, Wednesday, the Federal Financial Supervision Bureau, and the rest of the oversight bodies, to continue to uncover all files of corruption and waste in public money, and not to be affected by pressure.
    This came during his participation today, Wednesday, March 9, 2022, in the celebration held by the Federal Financial Supervision Bureau on the occasion of the 95th anniversary of the establishment of the Bureau, in the presence of a number of parliamentarians, ministers and officials.
    Al-Zamili praised the effective and exceptional role of the Audit Bureau, calling on them to make more efforts to preserve public money, especially those related to auditing government contracts in all ministries and state institutions.
    Al-Zamili pointed out that “the current parliamentary session is a reform session that stands with the people, and will not allow complacency or laxity with cases of administrative and financial corruption, and will work with the regulatory bodies to refer those concerned to the judiciary to receive their just punishment.
    Al-Zamili stressed, “What is happening today in some state institutions is a legitimization of corruption, and the government and oversight institutions must take their role in developing real solutions to end the state of waste in public money, and that this stage is a period of monitoring and accountability in which there is no place for the corrupt.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:05 pm