Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It amounted to about $9 billion.. Iraq's oil revenues rose during last February

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It amounted to about $9 billion.. Iraq's oil revenues rose during last February Empty It amounted to about $9 billion.. Iraq's oil revenues rose during last February

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Mar 2022, 5:56 am

It amounted to about $9 billion.. Iraq's oil revenues rose during last February
    [size=11]Publication date: 03.26.2022 | 08:53 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    AFP

Oil pipelines in Iraq - archive
    Today, Saturday, the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) announced the oil revenues for the month of February, which approached 9 billion US dollars.

The company stated in a press statement, that "the amount of crude oil exports amounted to 92 million and 790 thousand and 173 barrels, with revenues of 8 billion and 809 million and 162 thousand US dollars."
    She added, "The total quantities of crude oil exported for the month of February from oil fields in central and southern Iraq amounted to 91,314,828 barrels, while the quantities exported from Kirkuk oil through Ceyhan port were 1,475,345 barrels."
    She pointed out that "the average price per barrel amounted to 94.936 dollars."
    And the company added, "The exported quantities were carried by 34 international companies of different nationalities, from the ports of Basra, Khor Al-Amaya, mono-buoys on the Gulf and the Turkish port of Ceyhan."
     Source: RT
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:17 am