Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's oil revenues rose in November from $ 5.45 to $ 6.02 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's oil revenues rose in November from $ 5.45 to $ 6.02 billion Empty Iraq's oil revenues rose in November from $ 5.45 to $ 6.02 billion

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:40 am

Iraq's oil revenues rose in November from $ 5.45 to $ 6.02 billion
    December 24 2017 01:32 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraqi oil[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The Iraqi Oil Ministry announced on Sunday morning that oil revenues rose last November to reach more than 6 billion dollars and more than 105 million barrels, compared to 5.45 billion and 103 million barrels, the previous month, October.

A statement issued by the Ministry of Oil on Sunday: "The rate of exports and revenues achieved for the month of November last rose, compared to last October, according to the final statistics issued by the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (Somo)."

Where the total exported quantities of crude oil 105 million and 50 thousand and 819 barrels, (one hundred and five million and fifty thousand and eight hundred and nineteen barrels), with revenues of more than 6 billion and 21 million and 113 thousand dollars (six billion and twenty-one million and one hundred and thirteen thousand dollars) .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:49 am