Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Kurdistan announces its willingness to compensate Europe for the lack of energy..!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Kurdistan announces its willingness to compensate Europe for the lack of energy..! Empty Iraqi Kurdistan announces its willingness to compensate Europe for the lack of energy..!

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:47 am

[size=32]Iraqi Kurdistan announces its willingness to compensate Europe for the lack of energy..![/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 11:07 am (92 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad/Sky Press

Iraqi Kurdistan's prime minister, Masrour Barzani, said the region has the potential to make up for some of the energy shortage, at least in Europe.

Barzani stressed, during an energy conference in Dubai, that Iraqi Kurdistan will soon become an important source of energy that will contribute to meeting global demand and will be exported to Turkey in the near future.

"I am confident that Kurdistan will soon become an important source of energy while demand grows in the world," he said.

He added, "We will become a net exporter of gas to the rest of Iraq, to ​​Turkey, and to Europe in the near future."

Barzani stressed that the Kurdistan government remains committed to the contracts signed with oil and gas companies, and is in a position to help other countries in the region.

He added, "We in Kurdistan, we have the ability now to compensate at least some of the shortage of oil in Europe, if our partners in Baghdad are willing to work with us," according to what was quoted by "Reuters".

The semi-autonomous region has untapped oil reserves, lucrative production-sharing contracts and a secure environment that have prompted international oil companies over the past few years to pledge billions of dollars to invest there.

But the Federal Court of Iraq ruled last month that an oil and gas law regulating the oil industry in Iraqi Kurdistan was unconstitutional, and demanded that the Kurdish authorities hand over crude supplies to the federal government.

Barzani described this decision as a "grave injustice."

Barzani said last month that he discussed "huge gas potential" in Kurdistan, during a meeting with the Qatari Minister of State for Energy Affairs, Saad Al-Kaabi.

He said on Twitter that teams from the two governments also discussed investment in energy, renewable resources and regional energy cooperation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:37 am