Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh stresses the depth of relations between Iraq and Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh stresses the depth of relations between Iraq and Kuwait Empty Saleh stresses the depth of relations between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Jun 2022, 4:56 am

[size=35][size=35]Saleh stresses the depth of relations between Iraq and Kuwait[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-06-14 | 05:47
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Baghdad
    The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, stressed the necessity of joint work and coordination with Kuwait in order to establish security and stability in the region.

The Presidency of the Republic said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, "The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, received at Al-Salam Palace in Baghdad, the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq, Salem Al-Zamanan, on the occasion of the end of his work."

According to the statement, the President of the Republic praised the efforts of the ambassador during his period of work in Iraq to develop relations between the two countries, wishing him success in his future work assignments, referring to the depth of the deep brotherly relations between Iraq and Kuwait, and the need to work to strengthen them towards more cooperation in all fields. And in a manner that serves the interests of the two brotherly peoples and countries, and joint coordination in order to establish security and stability in the region.

For his part, the Kuwaiti ambassador affirmed his country's commitment to supporting the security and stability of Iraq, and to strengthening bilateral relations in various fields towards more cooperation frameworks for the benefit of the two neighboring peoples.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:07 pm