Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr: A great opportunity to fundamentally change the political system, the constitution and the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr: A great opportunity to fundamentally change the political system, the constitution and the  Empty Al-Sadr: A great opportunity to fundamentally change the political system, the constitution and the

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:38 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sadr: A great opportunity to fundamentally change the political system, the constitution and the elections[/size]

[size=45]The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, called on the clans, the security forces and the popular crowd to support the "revolutionaries for reform."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sadr said, in a tweet to him, yesterday, "I call on everyone to support the revolutionaries for reform, including our proud clans, our heroic security forces, members of the Mujahid Popular Mobilization Forces who refuse to submit and subjugation, and all groups of the people to support reform, men, women, old people, youth and children," adding, "Not under my banner or my leadership." Rather, it is under the banner of Iraq and the people’s decision, even if some claim that the current revolution is a Sadrist.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sadr described these demonstrations as “another opportunity to dispel darkness, darkness, corruption, exclusivity in power, loyalty to the outside, quotas and sectarianism that have permeated Iraq’s chest since its occupation and to this day,” expressing his hope that “the tragedy of missing the first golden opportunity in 2016 will not be repeated.”[/size]
    [size=45]He considered the current demonstrations "a spontaneous, peaceful revolution that liberated the (green) region as a first stage," noting that it is "the golden opportunity for all of the people stigmatized by the fire of injustice, terrorism, corruption, occupation and dependency."[/size]
    [size=45]He also wrote, "Yes, a great opportunity to fundamentally change the political system, the constitution, and elections that, if rigged in favor of the deep state, have become the best free and fair elections, and if they are fair and remove the corrupt, they have become fraudulent and are rigged by the hands of the corrupt on the one hand and malicious lawsuits on the other."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sadr’s statement, made an appeal to the Iraqi people, saying: “Oh, the proud and free Iraqi people who love reform, democracy, citizenship, law, independence, sovereignty, prestige, and confining arms to a strong, patriarchal state that imposes the law on itself before the poor and does not exclude the influential, militias, and the like.”[/size]
    [size=45]“Beloved, you are all responsible and all of you are at stake.. Either an Iraq lofty among nations or a vassal Iraq controlled by the corrupt, vassal and those with religious ambitions, and even moved by the hands of the outside, east and west, and then I have no choice but to pray and cry over the end of Iraq, which is near.” chest statement.[/size]
    [size=45]And he added: "Oh, free people, it is the cry of Imam Hussein: It is humiliating, and his cry: Who heard our conscious and did not help us." And he continued, “So I say: Whoever hears the awareness of reform and does not support it, he will be a prisoner of violence, militias, kidnapping, greed, intimidation, marginalization, poverty, humiliation and the erasure of dignity. Your Iraq is the Iraq of sacred things, the Iraq of civilization, the Iraq of jihad and the Iraq of the reformist spring, so do not miss the opportunity, or else there will be no time.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sadr warned not to miss the current opportunity, saying: “If you miss the opportunity, do not blame me, for I invite you to what is in your best interests and reform, and to save your homeland, your dignity, your food, your good deeds and your prestige … and there is no way.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:30 am