Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Al-Sadr's Minister" uses "Maradona" in a new attack and waves the "red card"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Al-Sadr's Minister" uses "Maradona" in a new attack and waves the "red card" Empty "Al-Sadr's Minister" uses "Maradona" in a new attack and waves the "red card"

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Aug 2022, 4:47 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]"Al-Sadr's Minister" uses "Maradona" in a new attack and waves the "red card"[/size]

[size=45]What has become known as the Minister of Al-Sadr, resumed his attack on political parties in Iraq, at a time when the crisis in the country intensified, due to the failure to form the government, and protesters from the two poles of the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement met.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sadr Minister, Saleh Muhammad Al-Iraqi, said, “Proverbs are striking and not measured: Maradona in one of the World Cup matches was subjected to a lot of obstacles and friction from the players, and the referee was not fair with him in calculating errors and free kicks in his favour. But his patience ran out because the players deliberately harmed him, so he made a mistake against one of the opponent’s players and knocked him to the ground, so the referee quickly showed the red card in his face.[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Zain, where is the ribat of the aforementioned?!, for years we have been subjected to fierce attacks from the media, statements, accusations, and skepticism by an agent of arbitrary accusations, and not just criticism or accusations accompanied by evidence. Yes, for years our leader has been subjected to all kinds of accusations because of his anti-corruption: Saudi..Qatari..Emirati..American..normalizing..with a foreign agenda..supported from abroad..bloody..dictator..he knows nothing of politics. .. jigsaws.. private planes.. a Sunni who prays without soil.. he has contradictions.. he imposes his will on others.. fickle mood.. out of his father’s way.. hasty.. does not consult.. his writings are by others.. not He has constants.. He wants (Khomeini) to be Iraq.. Wow.”[/size]
    [size=45]He said, "Here, I do not want to infer that these assumptions are not true. They are all between lies and exaggerated matters to the extent that they deviate from truth and truth, and there is nothing forbidden or forbidden in them. ...for the interest of the country and the people.”[/size]
    [size=45]And Saleh Muhammad al -Iraqi continued, “As the Almighty said: {And we know that you are narrowing your chest with what they say .. So praise the praise of your Lord and you are from the prostration .. (Our evil), so to speak.. So they started calling us the enemies of the homeland, religion and sect.. So we ran out of patience. I tried to defend him with some offensive articles.. as the attack is the best means of defense.. and we did not resort to silencing mouths, as some of them did with (Imad Baglan), for example, but not limited to, except when the speech was against our martyr al-Sadr (Jerusalem), so their madness increased and their screams increased and they wanted Publicizing the (red card) in the face of those who defend his Eminence.. That is the division of Ziza and a losing ball.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sadr’s Minister said, “I am not here asking for their silence.. Rather, I advise them to show morals and the honor of quarreling, not only.. How can they do that because their homes are weaker than a spider’s web, their arguments are flimsy, and their political approach is (awkward) that they have neither for themselves nor for their decisions a sound logic to defend except With insults and insults, the accusation agent.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "They understood: They went to Saudi Arabia.. They are friends of Qatar.. They are followers of the Emiratis. They entered with the American tank and went to America and negotiated with it in order to liberate themselves from prisons.. They are closer to the eastern or western foreign agendas.. They have blood ties." ..and they are the owners of the third mandate whose nightmare we have removed from the Iraqis..and they have no policy except killing and ruling..they are the owners of cars, luxury planes, luxury homes and spacious farms..and they (the Brotherhood) are closer..and their contradictions are filled with fearful people, from anti-normalization as well as They invite to their arms.. Finally, I say: (Maradona is the one who is not broken by a player like any other player).. Maradona did not despair despite the many shocks, but with one shock from him he removed the biggest player from his way.. And the red card after him is in our hands.. Molo Momo?[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:08 am