Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Collecting parliamentary signatures to hold a special meeting on a road in Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Collecting parliamentary signatures to hold a special meeting on a road in Kurdistan Empty Collecting parliamentary signatures to hold a special meeting on a road in Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Sep 2022, 5:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News/ Garmian activists in Kurdistan Region have been waging a pressure campaign against not completing the Kalar - Sulaymaniyah road, for more than a week, threatening to transfer the sit-ins to the local government building.
    And 37 deputies in the Kurdistan Parliament collected signatures, during which they requested a special meeting in the presence of (the Minister of Construction and Housing, the Ministry of Finance and Economy, and the Ministry of Planning) and the relevant authorities in the Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan Region.
    Activist Raouf Omar told Shafaq News Agency, "If the meeting is held, pressure will continue and the strike will continue in front of government offices instead of a sit-in in front of parliament offices."
    Omar added that all activists "are determined to meet their demands, although the Minister of Reconstruction could not give them any guarantees during his meeting with them."
    In this context, activists from Khanaqin organized a campaign in support of the activists of the Kalar district and Darbandikhan district, in which they called on the official authorities to expedite the implementation of that road that claimed hundreds of lives of the citizens of Khanaqin, the Garmian administration and Darbandikhan district.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:55 pm