Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Direction to distribute a new meal of flour within the ration card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Direction to distribute a new meal of flour within the ration card Empty Direction to distribute a new meal of flour within the ration card

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Oct 2022, 4:42 am

[size=46]Direction to distribute a new meal of flour within the ration card[/size]
    Iraq
    21:43 - 09-10-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the Minister of Trade, Alaa Al-Jubouri, directed all marketing centers in Baghdad and the provinces to prepare a new meal of flour as part of the ration card items that the ministry is preparing for all citizens in the country.
    The ministry said, quoting Minister Al-Jubouri, in a statement, that "instructions were issued to grain export companies to prepare civil and governmental mills with a new calculation of flour and prepare citizens within 48 hours of the processing process."
    The statement added that the Ministry of Commerce is working according to exceptional measures to confront the global crisis and exploit the quantity of wheat marketed by farmers and farmers, as well as conducting tenders to buy wheat from foreign outlets.
    The Minister of Commerce stressed in the statement,
    He pointed out that "the laboratories of the Ministry for the manufacture and trade of grains check the quality of the processed flour, as well as the quantities of flour produced by the private and governmental mills."
    It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Commerce launched the fifth meal and is ready to release a sixth meal of flour to all citizens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:27 pm