Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Civil Defense: Three main reasons behind the increase in fires in the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Civil Defense: Three main reasons behind the increase in fires in the country Empty Civil Defense: Three main reasons behind the increase in fires in the country

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Nov 2022, 4:40 am

[size=46]Civil Defense: Three main reasons behind the increase in fires in the country[/size]
    Iraq
    11:51 - 2022-11-13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the Civil Defense Directorate counted fire incidents during the current year, and while identifying three main reasons behind their increase, it confirmed that the percentage of markets committed to securing safety requirements does not exceed 5 percent.
    The Director General of the Directorate of Civil Defense, Major General Kazem Bohan, said, "The increase in fire incidents is closely related to the existing infrastructure," attributing the reasons to "the large number of violations and the disregard of those concerned for the requirements of civil defense and safety, in addition to the lack of deterrent legal texts for these violations."
    He added that "thousands of warehouses were established in city centers without safety conditions, in addition to the random markets that crowd Baghdad and the provinces," noting that "the percentage of markets that are committed to securing the safety requirements specified by the Civil Defense Directorate does not exceed 5 percent."
    He explained, "The Civil Defense Directorate has taken proactive preventive measures aimed at notifying citizens and informing the concerned authorities," noting that it "imposed financial fines and referred many cases to the judiciary, but these penalties remained below the level of deterrence."
    Bohan pointed out that "fire accidents since the beginning of this year until now have exceeded 22,000."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:07 pm