Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Electricity announces setting time ceilings to address the energy file in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Electricity announces setting time ceilings to address the energy file in Iraq Empty The Minister of Electricity announces setting time ceilings to address the energy file in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Nov 2022, 4:25 am

[size=46]The Minister of Electricity announces setting time ceilings to address the energy file in Iraq[/size]
    Iraq
    16:59 - 2022-11-15
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the Minister of Electricity, Ziyad Ali Fadel, announced setting time ceilings to deal with the energy file.
    The Ministry of Electricity's media center said in a statement, "The Minister of Electricity, Ziyad Ali Fadel, chaired intensive and continuous meetings of operations rooms to discuss emergency plans to keep pace with the peak of winter loads and next summer loads for the northern regions and the middle Euphrates and for all sectors of production, transportation and distribution."
    The statement indicated that the minister reviewed during the meetings the great task of dealing with the electricity file, and the commitment before the esteemed Council of Ministers to real and realistic solutions and time ceilings, which are tangibly reflected in the service reality of citizens.
    He added, "All formation managers must keep up with our approved plans, and everyone must commit to implementing them, and there will be an evaluation based on what is achieved, and we should make sure that our file is service par excellence that is not concerned with any other side matters that affect service performance."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:12 pm