Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Black and white, war industries and the ashes of Babylon!!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Black and white, war industries and the ashes of Babylon!! Empty Black and white, war industries and the ashes of Babylon!!

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Nov 2022, 6:01 am

[size=45]Black and white, war industries and the ashes of Babylon!!
    two hours ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sometimes I stop at definitions that seem to be axioms of the strategy in building a state, but it seems that the reality of the ghost state left behind by the system of corruptions of quota ended up as the case of the “ashes of Babylon” as recounted by the engineer Muhammad Sahib al-Darraji. When the mental impression of the man is possible to get out of the impasse of the ghost state to the state of institutions within the game of the chairs of power in this failed political process.
    Today, I am trying to dismantle the intricacies of the relationship of the book “The Ashes of Babylon,” in which Al-Daradji spoke years ago about what he was subjected to after his attempts to revive Iraqi industries and his description of the state of structural corruption in the body of this political process and what could have been done by some semi-independent MPs in bringing about this desired change. I do not reveal a secret that Mr. Al-Sudani attended the seminars of the Solutions Center for Studies when he was under the partnership of the Iraqi Economic Institute, managed by the late Dr. Kamal Al-Basri, speaking or participating. I noticed this kind of harmony in ideas and vision for the future of the political process, but it seems that the ashes of Babylon and the hidden state of political corruption It is still and will continue to take precedence in managing one of the most dangerous files of the strategic formation of Iraqi national security, represented by the military industries, and what it could be with the presence of both the Sudanese personality on the one hand and Al-Darraji on the other, especially since unifying the vision is strongly required in managing such files.
    Standing for a long time in front of that information about the possibility of assembling an Iraqi military satellite with a remainder of no more than ten million dollars to enable the Iraqi armed forces to control every inch of Iraqi territory, while the concerned agencies are purchasing satellite images at multiples of this price, here the question arises, does The corruption of the “ashes of Babylon” and his hidden state stands behind the obstruction of such projects, as Mr. Al-Darraji goes in defending his positions, or is it in his perhaps hasty policies to re-establish the presence of war factories that ended with the appearance of the ghosts of the hidden state and the matter ended with a Federal Court decision against him??!!
    Between the facts of the book “The Ashes of Babylon” and the paradoxes in it that Al-Daradji wrote about the hidden corruption of the state and what happened recently in obstructing the projects of military industries, as he says in his interview with Al-Sumaria channel publicly, I find it important to fix the analysis of opportunities and challenges in the following:
    First: Far from personalization, I find the available opportunities to restore the military industries in Iraq in a realistic situation, even if I falter in this step or that, and this requires two models of opportunities. Manufacture of light weapons and equipment for light, medium and heavy weapons, and the possibilities of expanding these agreements in light of the countries’ positions on the war on terrorism, the second model in the available opportunities, strengthening the role of Iraqi universities in producing items for the development of national military industries, and this approach is required to be fully applied, not only in the military industries Rather, in all types of civil industries, and the application of the civil engineering mobilization model requires the prime minister today to involve Iraqi universities in supervising it as specialized consulting offices.
    Second: Far from personalization, I find the challenges realistic. Firstly, the military authorities are not convinced of the possibility of Iraq returning to the manufacture of defensive weapons, and content themselves with linking the supply of weapons to Iraq as a kind of “preference” to neighboring countries, especially Iran, and that Iraq pays the price of this supply at double prices, as happens with imports. Gas and electricity!! This issue alone is the biggest challenge that the leaders of the hidden state cling to in the Iraq of today and tomorrow, and this example also coincides with Turkey, America and even the countries of the European Union in the contexts of competition for presence in an Iraq that violates sovereignty and is an arena for settling scores on its soil.
    Between opportunities and challenges, the question arises about the responsibility placed on the shoulders of Mr. Al-Sudani’s government, which is a heavy burden with complex and intertwined files, but giving this file the assumptions that the Prime Minister was putting forward about bridging the gap in implementing strategies to advance sustainable development nationally can appear in a clear position And frankly for the rise of the war industries in Iraq today and tomorrow…. And it remains to say that God has affairs in His creation!!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:33 pm