Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National forces require Cancel the law of accountability and adoption of a general amnesty to vote o

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

National forces require Cancel the law of accountability and adoption of a general amnesty to vote o Empty National forces require Cancel the law of accountability and adoption of a general amnesty to vote o

Post by Bama Diva Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:25 pm

National forces require Cancel the law of accountability and adoption of a general amnesty to vote on the government-Abbadi

Sat Sep 06 2014 11:00 p.m.

| (Voice of Iraq) - Khandan - Ali Naji 

condition alliance of national forces, to vote on the cab of government to be presented by Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi, said the program includes government approval of the amnesty law and the abolition of the law of the Justice and Accountability (de-Baathification previously .) The leader of the Alliance of National Forces MP Abdulrahman Alloizi for "Khandan" "We came to the House of Representatives for the representation of our citizens in the provinces that Antbtna, and pass laws that treats them fairly, including the General Amnesty Law and the abolition of the accountability and justice," stressing that "if it does not include the government program to be submitted by Abadi these two paragraphs, we will not vote for the new government. " He Alloizi "insistence on the stairway two requirements within the government program, as collateral for its implementation," pointing out that "the mass does not accept guarantees without Drjha in the program for the government, as happened in the past when given guarantees It did not apply. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:41 am