Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The International Islamic Bank launches the documentary credit service for the government sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The International Islamic Bank launches the documentary credit service for the government sector Empty The International Islamic Bank launches the documentary credit service for the government sector

Post by Rocky Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:49 am

The International Islamic Bank launches the documentary credit service for the government sector

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    On Saturday, the Managing Director of the International Islamic Bank, Suha Al-Kafai, announced the launch of the documentary credits service for the government sector.
    Al-Kafai said in a statement, "The International Islamic Bank has started providing the service of documentary credits with a package of electronic banking services and electronic collection for the government sector, according to the conditions and controls, and its implementation of international standards, and according to the approval of the Central Bank of Iraq."
    She added, "These services will achieve great, distinguished and qualitative achievements. For the first time, electronic control and oversight and electronic auditing of government balances via computer and in real time."
    Al-Kafaei pointed out that "the new procedures will promote speed, accuracy, security, access to government balances, and the arrival of an SMS message for each withdrawal and deposit with the financial department."

Views 49
    Added 01/28/2023 - 12:31 PM
    Updated 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:42 am