Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The World Bank promises facilitation in structuring the debts of troubled economies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The World Bank promises facilitation in structuring the debts of troubled economies Empty The World Bank promises facilitation in structuring the debts of troubled economies

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Feb 2023, 5:31 am

The World Bank promises facilitation in structuring the debts of troubled economies
    • Time: 02/25/2023 12:39:49

• Read: 416 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The President of the World Bank, David Malpass, said in a meeting with the International Monetary Fund, India, China and other creditor countries, on Saturday, that the World Bank “will provide the largest possible facilitation in dealing with debts” for troubled economies.
    The remarks come amid calls from China, the world's largest bilateral creditor, for global lenders to reduce the value of loans granted to developing countries affected by the impact of the Russian-Ukrainian war and the COVID-19 pandemic.
    Meanwhile, the United States has repeatedly criticized China for being "slow" in providing debt relief for dozens of low- and middle-income countries.
    And in a meeting on global sovereign debt in the Indian city of Bengaluru on the sidelines of the meeting of the financial leaders of the Group of Twenty: "The World Bank is committed to providing positive net flows in a way that increases the facilitation of the restructuring process."
    "We will provide as much facilitation as possible to deal with the debt," he added.
    Malpass also said he noted the "constructive remarks" of the Chinese central bank's vice governor at the G20 meeting on Friday, which "gave room to move forward" in resolving debt issues.
    Reuters reported earlier this month that India, the current chair of the G20, is drafting a proposal for G20 countries to help indebted countries by asking lenders for a steep discount on loans.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:11 am