Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dark expectations of the World Bank about the growth of the economies of the Middle East countries i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dark expectations of the World Bank about the growth of the economies of the Middle East countries i Empty Dark expectations of the World Bank about the growth of the economies of the Middle East countries i

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Apr 2022, 6:02 am

[size=30]Dark expectations of the World Bank about the growth of the economies of the Middle East countries in the coming year

2022-04-15
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Follow up

The World Bank has lowered its growth forecast for countries in the Middle East and North Africa next year, according to a report published by the Bank on Thursday.
    In the report, the bank expected the Saudi economy to grow this year by 7% of GDP before declining to 3.8% in 2023.
    The bank expected that the UAE economy will grow by 4.7% this year, declining in 2023 to 3.4%, and that Qatar's economy will grow by 4.9%, recording a decline to 4.5% next year.
    As for the growth of the Egyptian economy, the report expected that it would rise to 5.5% this year, but it might drop to 5% next year, while it expected that the Tunisian economy would grow by 3.5% next year in 2023, compared to an estimated growth of 3% this year.
    In general, the World Bank expected the economy of the Middle East and North Africa to grow by 5.2% in 2022, which, according to the bank in the report, is “the fastest growth rate since 2016,” reinforcing this to the fact that the oil-exporting countries will benefit from the proceeds. Which he described as “the unexpected rise in oil prices.”
    However, the report pointed to other challenges, represented by the growing risks of inflation as a result of the tightening of monetary policy globally, “the unpredictability of the developments of the Corona pandemic, the continuation of disruptions in supply chains, and the rise in food prices.”
    The report added that the depreciation of the currency in some countries of the region caused an increase in inflationary pressures, which had already been exacerbated by the outbreak of the war in Ukraine. It is likely that some countries in the Middle East and North Africa will extend the terms of existing debts or issue new debt instruments.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:12 pm