Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal: The budget will be presented to Parliament next March

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal: The budget will be presented to Parliament next March Empty Parliamentary Legal: The budget will be presented to Parliament next March

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Feb 2023, 2:25 pm

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary Legal: The budget will be presented to Parliament next March[/size]
     27 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the Parliamentary Legal Committee suggested that the federal budget for the fiscal year 2023 will reach the House of Representatives next March.
    The deputy head of the committee, Baqir Al-Saadi, said in a press interview seen by Taqaddam that: “The budget for the year 2023 will be presented to the House of Representatives next March, and it will be explosive, as it will shed light on raising the livelihood of the Iraqi citizen.”
    He added, "The budget will include large strategic and service projects, some of which are included in the emergency food support law."
    Al-Saadi continued, "The infrastructure in all governorates will also be highlighted, and there is an intention to hold all negligent parties accountable in the file of services and reconstruction."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:48 pm