Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pavel Talabani: We do not want to divide the Kurdistan Region and are ready for any dialogue and und

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pavel Talabani: We do not want to divide the Kurdistan Region and are ready for any dialogue and und Empty Pavel Talabani: We do not want to divide the Kurdistan Region and are ready for any dialogue and und

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Mar 2023, 5:32 am

Pavel Talabani: We do not want to divide the Kurdistan Region and are ready for any dialogue and understanding

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-05 04:50
    Font

Shafaq News/ Today, Sunday, the President of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Pavel Jalal Talabani, called on the Kurdish parties to work on maturing and building national unity and preserving the gains of the Kurdish people in the four parts of Greater Kurdistan.
    Today, Sunday, a ceremony took place in the city of Rania to commemorate the Kurdistan Region's uprising.

In a speech delivered during the ceremony, Talabani said, "The people of Kurdistan made great sacrifices to liberate themselves from dictatorship," pointing to the need to provide more services to citizens.
    Talabani called for national unity among all Kurdish parties and work to preserve the gains of the Kurdish people in all four parts of Kurdistan, and said if we cannot build national unity, we will not be able to preserve the gains of the Kurdish people.
    He pointed out that the Patriotic Union extends its hand to all parties in the parts of Kurdistan, and said when we unite and all the Kurdish people get in the four parts, then we can say that we have achieved the goals of the martyrs.
    Talabani added, "We apologize to the people because we did not provide better services."
    He went on to say, "We work together to move forward and work to build Kurdistan. I have a message to all the Kurdish parties, to make this occasion an opportunity to extend the hand of peace to everyone," stressing that "we do not want to divide the Kurdistan Region because we are its owners and made great sacrifices for it."
    The President of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan ended his speech, saying, "We want justice. We extend the hand of peace to everyone in order to reconcile our people and serve them in the best way. We want to work in the interest of our people and not in the interest of the parties, and we are ready for any dialogue or understanding."
    The spark of the uprising erupted from the district of Rania near the province of Sulaymaniyah on the fifth of March 1991, and the uprising was able to control the military, security and governmental headquarters that were under the control of the former regime, so that spark could expand and include all regions and cities of Kurdistan and result in ending the presence of the Baath authority.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:40 pm