Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House of Representatives votes today on the remaining ministries of government Cab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

House of Representatives votes today on the remaining ministries of government Cab Empty House of Representatives votes today on the remaining ministries of government Cab

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Sep 2014, 4:32 am

House of Representatives votes today on the remaining ministries of government Cab

Tuesday, 16 September / September 2014 08:42

[Baghdad where]
    Iraqi Council of Representatives announced on Tuesday that he would vote in today's session on the remaining ministries of Cab-governmental organizations during its meeting scheduled for this afternoon.
    The Parliament said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of which was that "the Council's agenda includes a vote on the House of Representatives bench and sworn deputies who occupy government positions, as well as sworn minister who was not possible for them to play."
    "The table includes hosting the Deputy Prime Minister for Services Cun Saleh al-Mutlaq to discuss the measures taken to the Supreme Committee of the displaced , and the vote on the health of membership MP Imad al-Zurfi, "pointing out that" the meeting starting at one in the afternoon. "
    It is said that the last session of the Iraqi Council of Representatives were present at the September 8 and sleep during the vote of confidence on the government of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, who has pledged to submit the names of candidates for the vacant ministries, including the ministries of interior and defense during the week Ended.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:17 pm