Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sahlani: Most of the budget projects are central and infrastructure-related

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sahlani: Most of the budget projects are central and infrastructure-related Empty Al-Sahlani: Most of the budget projects are central and infrastructure-related

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:13 am

[size=52]Al-Sahlani: Most of the budget projects are central and infrastructure-related[/size]
    • Today 17:32

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad.. 
    The representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Walid Al-Sahlani, described, on Monday, that most of the projects included in the budget are good and related to infrastructure, but the central color is more than the projects of The governorates, compared to the fact that the previous projects that were referred to the governorates have been completed, while the projects are lagging and not completed. They are ministerial projects. 

Al-Sahlani said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that “during our review of the projects that were included in the budget, we found that the central color of these projects has the majority and is more than necessary, as most of them were granted to the ministries, while the projects assigned to the governorates are much less than those granted to the ministries.” 
    He added that "the previous budgets that granted projects to the various ministries, we found that there was no delay in completion and delay in completing the projects at high levels. The projects that have been listed are good and have economic returns, since most of they are related to infrastructure. 
    On the one hand, "Rep. Al-Sahlani called on the House of Representatives in the future to amend the current financial management law for reasons related to the preparation of the budget law in the future." End / 25 p.m

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:40 am