Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: Iran pledged to export sufficient quantities of gas during the summer

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity: Iran pledged to export sufficient quantities of gas during the summer Empty Electricity: Iran pledged to export sufficient quantities of gas during the summer

Post by Rocky Fri May 19, 2023 10:38 am

Electricity: Iran pledged to export sufficient quantities of gas during the summer
    • Time: 05/19/2023 15:16:37

• Read: 1,014 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Electricity announced that Iran has pledged to pay sufficient quantities of gas to Iraq to operate its gas power stations.
    "There are understandings with the Iranian side about gas dues and dues to be paid, as the Iranian side expressed its willingness to pay sufficient quantities of gas in exchange for keeping up with the summer loads," ministry spokesman Ahmed al-Abadi told {Euphrates News} agency.
    "We now need to sign a contract to keep pace with the gas flow, and the understandings exist with them, as the gas releases are now estimated at 35 million cubic meters, divided into 10 million cubic meters, of which are for the southern region and 25 for the central region," he stressed.
    Last Saturday, Iranian Oil Minister Javad Oji announced the extension of his country's gas exports to Iraq for the next five years, after the arrival of gas was delayed by more than two months, due to "maintenance of gas pipelines", which led to a reduction in Iran's gas exports to Iraq, despite The Iraqi government, headed by Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, had confirmed earlier that it would rely on associated gas to provide the internal need for gas used in generating electric power.
    Iraq relies on Iranian gas to operate electric power plants, and the former Iraqi Minister of Electricity, Adel Karim, had confirmed the need for Iranian gas for a period between 5 and 10 years.
    Iran announced its intention to resume exporting natural gas to Iraq in the coming days.

Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:43 pm