Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament completes the vote on the budget, refuses to pass Article 64, and confirms the tripartite

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament completes the vote on the budget, refuses to pass Article 64, and confirms the tripartite Empty Parliament completes the vote on the budget, refuses to pass Article 64, and confirms the tripartite

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Jun 2023, 4:42 pm

Parliament completes the vote on the budget, refuses to pass Article 64, and confirms the tripartite

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-06-11 15:05
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Iraqi parliament resumed, on Sunday evening, completing the vote on the tripartite budget law, after stopping to deliberate on a number of controversial articles.
    Today, Parliament completed voting on about twenty articles, while more than ten articles remain, including six controversial ones, in addition to additional articles.

Until now, he postponed passing Articles 15, 16, 17, 42, 43, and 50 of the entire law, and voted on Articles 43 to Article 63, provided that the rest would be completed later.
    Shafaq News Agency reporter in Parliament said that Article 50 was voted in full after the resumption of the session directly.
    He added: Parliament also refused to vote on Article 64 related to allocations for investment projects, complete passing the rest of the articles.

He added that the House of Representatives voted on Article 66 regarding the validity of the tripartite budget until the end of the year 2025.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:30 am