Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary warning of US moves to inflame the Iraqi street against the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary warning of US moves to inflame the Iraqi street against the government Empty Parliamentary warning of US moves to inflame the Iraqi street against the government

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jul 2023, 5:20 am

[size=52]Parliamentary warning of US moves to inflame the Iraqi street against the government[/size]
    • Today 08:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad...
    Independent MP Kazem Al-Touki warned, on Wednesday, of American moves aimed at harming the government by using the people as a pressure card against the Sudanese government, pointing to the possibility of excluding Iraq from dealings with some countries that Washington imposed sanctions on in order to achieve benefit for the people, as it did with other countries. other.
    Al-Touki told Al-Maalouma, "America has classifications of Iraqi political figures, some of which are classified as figures against Washington, and therefore it is working to put pressure on the government with the aim of standing against those figures."
    He added, "The fabrication of crises by the American side is nothing but an attempt to obstruct the course of the government and make the people a trump card that Washington uses as a factor of pressure against the Sudanese government."
    And he indicated that "America can exclude Iraq from the file of sanctions imposed on Iran and allow it to import gas in dollar currency in order to achieve benefit for Iraq."
    Al-Touki pointed out that "America focused on Iraq in this file and turned a blind eye to Iran's dealings with Turkey and other countries, while it stood against Iraq's dealings with Tehran." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:57 pm