Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

9 people were arrested in Baghdad on charges of carrying out hawala work and illegal buying and sell

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

9 people were arrested in Baghdad on charges of carrying out hawala work and illegal buying and sell Empty 9 people were arrested in Baghdad on charges of carrying out hawala work and illegal buying and sell

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jul 2023, 3:35 pm

9 people were arrested in Baghdad on charges of carrying out hawala work and illegal buying and selling dollars

[ltr]2023.07.18 - 21:19[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - people  
    The Ministry of Interior announced, on Tuesday, the arrest of 9 people in Baghdad on charges of carrying out hawala work and illegal buying and selling foreign currency.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The ministry said in a statement, which "NAS" received a copy of, (July 18, 2023), "The intelligence agency's detachments in Baghdad received information related to the existence of fake and unlicensed shops and offices that practice remittances and the sale and purchase of foreign currency illegally, in addition to violating some shops of the ( Qi Card) and their exchange of foreign currency.  

And she added, "After obtaining judicial approvals, the intelligence agency's detachments in Karkh, accompanied by staff from the Central Bank, proceeded to check the aforementioned shops that are located in the Al-Harithiya area within commercial and residential buildings, where (9) people were arrested inside these fake offices and seized in their possession amounts estimated at ( 250,000) US dollars and more than (200,000,000) Iraqi dinars. The statements of the suspects were recorded and they will be referred to the competent authority.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:16 am