Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi begins to punish the officers first

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi begins to punish the officers first Empty Abadi begins to punish the officers first

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Sep 2014, 4:28 am

Abadi begins to punish the officers first

09/27/20140

In light of the larger war against Iraq faced by the organization Daash excommunicating, starts Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi accountability of senior officers.  Vlthelat times in a row transmit Abadi, one of the senior officers to retire during a very short period and another officer is Referred operations chief of Salahuddin province, and because it is the opinion of Abadi implemented in the success of his mission as an officer in the protection of security and fighting against Daash.  As Abadi is the Commander in Chief of the armed forces has ordered the immediate transfer of Lt. Gen. Ali Furaiji operations commander Saladin to retirement and the appointment of the team Abdulwahab customer in the place.  Furaiji and third-Abadi, a senior officer dismiss after the sacking of land forces commander Lieutenant-General Ali Ghaidan and Vice Chief of Army Staff Lt. corner Qanbar two days ago.  The Ghaidan and Qanbar were in Mosul, the moment of the crash, however Daash fighters, but they were able to resort to Arbil. On the other hand, decided to solve the Abadi Office of the Adjutant General of the Armed Forces, headed by the first team Farouk al-Araji. In what analysts say may Abadi agreed with the political blocs to resolve this office within the broad political agreement.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:50 am