Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Box: The arrest warrants will affect 30 people close to "Al-Kadhimi" on charges of corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Box: The arrest warrants will affect 30 people close to "Al-Kadhimi" on charges of corruption Empty Box: The arrest warrants will affect 30 people close to "Al-Kadhimi" on charges of corruption

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Aug 2023, 5:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Box: The arrest warrants will affect 30 people close to "Al-Kadhimi" on charges of corruption[/size]
    • Today 12:39

Information / Baghdad
     On Wednesday, the leader in the coordination framework, Jabbar Odeh, expected the issuance of international arrest warrants against 30 close associates of former Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.
    In an interview with Al-Maalouma, Odeh said, "The extent of corruption of the Al-Kazemi government and those close to it is large, and that there are several files that have been investigated and important results reached," expecting that "international arrest warrants will be issued against 30 of those close to the previous government."
    He added, "3 important files will reveal the secrets of the Al-Kazemi government, the first of which is suspicious deals about many projects, in addition to the theft of the century, whose threads lead to the office of the former prime minister and some of his advisors," noting that "the issuance of an arrest warrant against a number of Al-Kazemi's advisors is the first stage of the prosecutions." ".
    Odeh indicated, "Investigations are currently underway with about 10 files at once, according to the information, and there are important results that will be issued soon."
    International arrest warrants were issued against a number of Al-Kazemi's advisors and those close to him because of their involvement in large corruption files. Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:19 am