Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$24.8 cost of oil production in the Qayyarah field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$24.8 cost of oil production in the Qayyarah field Empty $24.8 cost of oil production in the Qayyarah field

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Aug 2023, 4:52 am

$24.8 cost of oil production in the Qayyarah field

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    A document issued by the North Oil Company affiliated to the Ministry of Oil revealed that the cost of oil production in the Qayyarah field reached $24.8 per barrel. 
    The document of the company, addressed to the Minister of Oil and received by Al-Eqtisad News, stated that “the cost of oil production for the Qayyarah field for the period (January 2022 to September 2022) amounted to 24.8 dollars per barrel, depending on the actual production quantities, which amount to about 3000.” barrels per day due to the lack of a discharge outlet for the produced oil.
    And she added, "In the event that production from the field resumes at 30,000 barrels / day, and based on the same data for the period referred to in (1) above, the cost of production will amount to about $3.2 per barrel."
    And she indicated that "the Iraqi Oil Tanker Company made an offer of 12.5 dollars for the fee for transporting a barrel of crude oil from the Qayyarah field to the southern ports, which will result in debts owed by our company that must be paid," pointing out that "if the actual cost of production is added, the total cost of production per barrel It will be about $15.7 a barrel."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Views 3
    Added 08/23/2023 - 12:48 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:00 pm