Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy calls for the fairness of protecting parliamentarians and turning them over to the owners o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy calls for the fairness of protecting parliamentarians and turning them over to the owners o Empty A deputy calls for the fairness of protecting parliamentarians and turning them over to the owners o

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Sep 2023, 5:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A deputy calls for the fairness of protecting parliamentarians and turning them over to the owners of the interior[/size]
    • Today 11:58

• 1 shares

Information / Baghdad..
    On Monday, Representative Amer Abdel-Jabbar called for justice for those working in the capacity of protecting members of the House of Representatives and transferring them to the staff of the Ministry of Interior.
    Abdul-Jabbar said, in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, that "the protection of members of the House of Representatives since the National Assembly until now faces problems and the lack of confirmation of their rights, in addition to not receiving their salaries directly." 
    He added, "We have worked to issue a Master Card for all our protection members, and we have addressed the Presidency of the House of Representatives by circulating that to all members of the House of Representatives." 
    He pointed out that "transferring workers in the capacity of protecting members of the House of Representatives to the Ministry of the Interior requires a parliamentary decision to oblige the government to do so." 
    He pointed out that "the half-protection of members of the House of Representatives is the responsibility of the Presidency of the House of Representatives to establish their functional rights." End / 25 h

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:02 pm