Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani comments on the recent American movements in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani comments on the recent American movements in Iraq Empty Al-Sudani comments on the recent American movements in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2023, 4:29 am

Al-Sudani comments on the recent American movements in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani confirmed today, Monday (September 11, 2023), that all American movements in Iraq are carried out with the knowledge of the Iraqi government, while explaining the type of recent American movements on the border with Syria.
    Al-Sudani said in televised statements followed by "Baghdad Today", "The recent American moves were a process to replace the forces present in Syria, one brigade with another."
    He stated that "the movement of any presence in the bases in Iraq that include advisors is all subject to the approval of the Iraqi government," indicating that "there is no movement of the existing forces without the knowledge of the Iraqi government."
    He pointed out that "the security delegation's visit to Washington was very successful," stressing that "we do not need combat forces in Iraq, and a review will be conducted to determine the form of the relationship with the coalition forces."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:12 pm