Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance: Issuing bonds under the name “construction bonds” and making them available for sale to cit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance: Issuing bonds under the name “construction bonds” and making them available for sale to cit Empty Finance: Issuing bonds under the name “construction bonds” and making them available for sale to cit

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:19 am

[size=33]Finance: Issuing bonds under the name “construction bonds” and making them available for sale to citizens[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Al-Ghad Press/Baghdad
    The Ministry of Finance announced today, Friday, the issuance of bonds called “reconstruction bonds,” and made them available for sale to citizens, starting on October 10 and for a period of one month.
    The Ministry stated in a statement, a copy of which was received by Al-Ghad Press, that “the Public Debt Department, in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq, has announced the availability of bonds for sale to citizens in the name of reconstruction bonds, for the period from October 10 to November 9, 2023.”
    The statement added, "The first issuance of bonds worth one and a half trillion Iraqi dinars is tradable in the Iraq Stock Exchange."
    He explained, "The issuance will be available in two categories: the first at a price of 500,000 dinars with an annual interest of 6% for a period of two years, and the second at a price of 1,000,000 million dinars with an annual interest of 8% for a period of 4 years."
    The Ministry stated, "Citizens can apply for purchases exclusively through approved banks registered with the Central Bank of Iraq."
    She pointed out that “purchasing and trading of the bonds offered are exempt from taxes, according to what is stated in the General Federal Budget Law No. 13 of 2023.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:33 am