Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani directs the completion of the smart grid project for collecting electricity bills

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani directs the completion of the smart grid project for collecting electricity bills Empty Al-Sudani directs the completion of the smart grid project for collecting electricity bills

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Oct 2023, 4:23 am

Al-Sudani directs the completion of the smart grid project for collecting electricity bills

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Sunday (October 8, 2023), Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani directed the completion of the smart grid project for collecting electricity bills.
    A statement from the Prime Minister’s Media Office, received by “Baghdad Today,” said, “Al-Sudani chaired a meeting to discuss the steps to implement the smart grid project to collect electricity bills.”
    According to the statement, Al-Sudani reviewed “a detailed report that includes the vision of the Ministry of Electricity on the mechanisms and operation of the smart grid that relies on modern communications technologies, to collect information on consumption rates,” directing “to complete the requirements of the project, so that it can be presented in the upcoming Council of Ministers sessions to take a decision to implement it.” And in stages, throughout all governorates of Iraq, due to its effectiveness in developing the electricity sector and improving the service provided to citizens.”
    Source: Baghdad Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:52 am