Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity - Smart Grid and Integrated Solution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity - Smart Grid and Integrated Solution  Empty Electricity - Smart Grid and Integrated Solution

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Jan 2023, 4:34 am

Electricity - Smart Grid and Integrated Solution 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Abdel Hussein Haneen
    It is the Integrated Solution project. It is the Smart Grid project that we have come to fear popularly, because the choir of corrupt people has practically succeeded in discrediting the team that is working hard on it. Therefore, we write here in order to open up and motivate our people to put pressure on the completion of this project exclusively, and not by anything else or as a substitute for it, because it represents a contemporary solution to a growing problem, regardless of who is at the head of the Ministry of Electricity. The integrated solution that carries a timetable for implementation of one of the most dangerous files related to the future of the Iraqi people.
    The smart electricity grid is a process of employing digital technology to provide consumers with electricity via digital communication through a system that allows for monitoring, analysis, control and communication to improve efficiency, reduce energy consumption, control technical and administrative losses (electrical power theft), reduce cost and achieve maximum transparency and reliability in the energy supply chain. , and it provides smart solutions to overcome weaknesses in the traditional electrical network by using smart meters, which is an expanded form of analog technology that helps control the use of devices through the use of two-way communication (Two Way Communication) and due to the availability of the Internet In most homes, which makes the smart grid more reliable in practice, as smart grid devices transmit information in a way that enables regular users, operators, and automated devices to respond quickly to changes that occur during the smart grid's operation.Which allows the possibility of energy management, consumption estimation, and associated cost management, whether for a specific house or a specific institution, in order to adjust consumption with the available generating capacities, and because providing consumers with information about available instantaneous consumption and energy prices and their change with increasing or decreasing demand, it helps energy management services in the smart grid To reduce consumption during times of high cost in times of peak demand for electricity, which is embodied in three months extending from June 15 to September 15.
    The smart grid can also use communication technologies such as smart meters and smart phones that operate on (4G) technology or monitoring systems called SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) and many other technical methods to collect information from points of consumption, generation and Transmission of electrical energy and then modifying the work of the network based on this information. Therefore, the information that can be collected such as patterns of electricity consumption by the consumer (houses, factories...etc.) and generation patterns of power stations will help in the possibility of adding types of renewable energy such as power units The home solar system that I recommended is a promising solution because it does not need a transmission or distribution network, unlike solar energy fields that operate in the On Grid method.This important information about network performance enables us to manage the network through complete automation of the process of improving the efficiency, reliability and sustainability of electricity generation, transmission and distribution within an integrated solution.
    Morally and honestly, I say; What we are talking about is not a new invention, as it has encouraged many institutions around the world to use smart grids as a result of the availability of a high ability to accurately control and adapt to emergencies and malfunctions that occur in power generation, transmission and distribution networks, but the use of the phrase (challenge In describing this project, it is embodied in overcoming the difficulties that were put against it with or without good intentions, which prompted me to describe the project as courageous work because it means preventing waste of more than (at least $6 billion annually), and therefore its success means a success story that needs To popular support and solidarity to be completed.
    The Smart Grid project is the result of field work that spanned at least two years, and because I am not authorized to mention the names of those who worked in the team, I am speaking personally about the project, not for the purpose of reviewing, but rather to assume full and conscious responsibility for its success. This project has faced a huge number of obstacles and flimsy administrative arguments based on a bureaucracy rooted in the administration of the state, despite the assurance of respected advisory bodies that what we have done conforms to the best international standards applied in developed countries such as (Germany, England, Singapore, Japan .... etc. ), and far from delving into the technical aspects that may seem incomprehensible to the simple citizen, I find it necessary to simplify the subject for the reader by clarifying the specifications, benefits and functions that characterize the smart grid, for example but not limited to:
    1- Reducing excessive consumption of electricity, and that electricity distribution supported by the smart grid should aim to reduce consumption by a rate ranging from 20% to 30%.
    2- Achieving a complete system that includes network protection and maintenance through the Geographic Information System - GIS
    3- Ensuring that subscribers through the smart grid are provided with electricity within 24 hours.
    4- That all subscribers in all parts of Iraq be covered within a period not exceeding three years.
    5- The system should be characterized by controlling load and demand.
    6- The system should be characterized by fairness in the distribution of electricity among subscribers.
    7- The system should be technically capable of detecting transgressions and theft of electricity in real time (online).
    8- The connection with the smart meters should be online.
    9- The system should be characterized by a prepaid system and a post-paid system, and the possibility of transferring it from one system to another remotely without changing the counters.
    10- The system should have the ability to change the tariff according to the future situation, easily and remotely, without changing the meters
    11- That the system is characterized by solving the problem of bottlenecks wherever and whenever they occur.
    12- The system should be characterized by the ability to solve the network balance problem and detect faults remotely.
    13- It includes modernizing the distribution network from the same collection imports by converting it from air networks to terrestrial networks with more advanced technology, and it differs radically from the previous service and collection project.
    14- Preventing manipulation of billions of dollars annually in the distribution sector, which means reducing more than half a billion dollars annually paid to buy energy from investors.
    15- Preventing the monopoly of large companies in imposing their power on us under the pressure of need and threatening civil peace, and limiting the acceptance of their equipment without discussion about prices or specifications and their suitability for our atmosphere or our available fuel.
    Finally, I say in summarizing all my notes and my official readings:
    (The smart grid project is the best project in Iraq since the British military installations installed the first electricity generator in 1917. It was located in the Serail near the Qishla building with the aim of providing lighting for the Serail, the Qishla and the British Central Hospital in Bab al-Mu'adham).

Views 107
    Added 01/15/2023 - 10:00 AM
    Updated 01/15/2023 - 1:22 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:44 pm