Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Completion of the majority of the amendments on the draft federal budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Completion of the majority of the amendments on the draft federal budget  Empty Completion of the majority of the amendments on the draft federal budget

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Oct 2014, 8:58 am

Completion of the majority of the amendments on the draft federal budget 

reasures Media - Follow-up

Said Assistant Secretary General of the Council of Ministers of the Administrative and Financial Affairs Obaid replaced, that the committee tasked to hold the amendments to the budget, completed the majority of the amendments on the draft federal budget for the current year 2014 and continue to meet to confer the necessary adjustments in preparation for the referral to the House of Representatives after the Eid al-Adha for approval as soon as.

He explained that passed would lead to activation code salary scale new staff and its entry into force and to increase the salaries of employees in state ministries, which complains employees from low wages and do not have the system of allocation of its own and increased to two and the inclusion of grades minimum between the tenth grade to fifth such increase, not less Salary for 400 000 dinars.

He continued, "The employees covered by the law will be spent for them and increase retroactively from the beginning of the year 2014, stressing the inclusion of the ministries that do not have their own system of allocations."

And on the pension law sources close to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, "The law includes clauses check salary consistent and has retired from the points, privileges and services contribute to improving the standard of living for retirees as a large segment of society.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:47 pm