Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: Hundreds of thousands gather in Baghdad in the largest pro-Palestinian protest in decades

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: Hundreds of thousands gather in Baghdad in the largest pro-Palestinian protest in decades Empty Iraq: Hundreds of thousands gather in Baghdad in the largest pro-Palestinian protest in decades

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Oct 2023, 4:03 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq: Hundreds of thousands gather in Baghdad in the largest pro-Palestinian protest in decades[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Hundreds of thousands of Iraqis gathered in Baghdad's Tahrir Square on Friday, in one of the largest pro-Palestinian demonstrations in the country in decades, according to images broadcast by the government-run Al-Iraqiya channel.[/size]
    [size=45]People came out from various parts of the country, while Iraqi media called it the “Million Man March,” following the call of Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, on Monday, to unite “to support the Palestinian cause,” and against “international terrorism” and “the American occupation.”[/size]
    [size=45]The demonstrators were seen waving Iraqi and Palestinian flags, burning Israeli flags, and chanting anti-Israel and anti-America slogans: “No to the occupation!” No to Israel! No to America!”[/size]
    [size=45]The protest was followed by a large gathering that prayed in the square in solidarity with the Palestinians, amid Israeli air strikes on Gaza this week, following the deadly Hamas attack.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:18 am