Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erbil threatens Baghdad: Send more money, otherwise we will not remain silent!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erbil threatens Baghdad: Send more money, otherwise we will not remain silent! Empty Erbil threatens Baghdad: Send more money, otherwise we will not remain silent!

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Oct 2023, 4:52 am

[rtl]Erbil threatens Baghdad: Send more money, otherwise we will not remain silent![/rtl]

politics  ,  10/29/2023 10:05  Number of readings: 183 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

The Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq held Baghdad responsible for the delay in sending funds allocated for employee salaries, noting that a government delegation from Erbil will visit Baghdad this week. [/rtl]
    [rtl]The Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq said, in a statement, that the salary allocations amounting to 700 billion dinars were supposed to be sent last week, but again, contrary to all statements in the meetings and agreements, the funds were delayed. [/rtl]
    [rtl] She added, "The delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government will visit Baghdad this week and will hold a meeting with the federal government on Tuesday, to avoid the return of problems."

The statement continued: The Kurdistan Regional Government has demonstrated its clear intention to reach an agreement with the federal government. We have nothing left to do, but if the situation continues like this, we cannot remain silent.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:15 pm