Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel threatens Palestinian residential communities: You have 24 hours to leave or we will kill you

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel threatens Palestinian residential communities: You have 24 hours to leave or we will kill you Empty Israel threatens Palestinian residential communities: You have 24 hours to leave or we will kill you

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Nov 2023, 6:48 am

[size=35][size=35]Israel threatens Palestinian residential communities: You have 24 hours to leave or we will kill you[/size]

[/size]

The Palestinian arena

[size][size]
    [/size]
    2023-11-03 | 06:24
    Israel threatens Palestinian residential communities: You have 24 hours to leave or we will kill you Doc-P-472627-638346043293424021
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - International An

entire Palestinian village whose residents will be displaced from their homes due to attacks by settlers and the Israeli occupation authorities, attacks that led to the forced displacement of about 858 Palestinians from 32 different communities within 3 weeks, including 13 communities that were subject to complete forced displacement. These numbers are increasing day after day, while some see a new Nakba occurring in the West Bank.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Life was not easy at all in Khirbet Zanuta, a Palestinian village located on a windy mountain edge in the desolate Hebron Hills, deep in the occupied [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/47084/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B6%D9%81%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9/ar/]West Bank[/url]. The Zanota community consists mostly of shepherds who raise goats and sheep under the hot summer sun and during the bitterly cold winters in the arid region.

The villagers have steadfastly refused to leave their homes despite the increasing difficulties they are facing at the hands of Israeli army soldiers on the one hand, and at the hands of extremist Israeli settlers on the other hand, according to a report by the British newspaper The Guardian.

An entire village is deported due to settler violence and attacks
    , but after weeks of intense settler violence and attacks following the Hamas attack on Israel, on October 7, the 150 residents of Zanuta made a collective decision to leave.

The decision came after armed settlers - some wearing reserve army uniforms while others concealed their faces - broke into homes during the evening, assaulted adults, destroyed and stolen property, and intimidated children.

After decades of desperate struggle to hold on to their land, the village community saw that they had lost the battle, according to the British newspaper report.

They would go to a place where they knew no one.
    On Monday, October 30, men and women cried as they dismantled their homes and haphazardly packed solar panels, livestock feed, and personal belongings into pickup trucks.

[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/836202997/%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%B3%D9%89 %D8%A3%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF %D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF/ar/]Issa Ahmed Baghdad[/url], 71 years old, said: “This is a new Nakba. My family will go to the village of Rafat. But we don’t know anyone there. We don’t know what to tell the children.”

Israel has launched a campaign to destroy Hamas in the Gaza Strip, leaving stranded civilians unable to leave, while forcing civilians from their homes in [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/47084/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B6%D9%81%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9/ar/]West Bank[/url] villages.

The occupation destroys energy panels and water tanks, and settlers seize their lands.
    Masafer Yatta, a group of shepherd villages that includes Zanuta, is located within Area C. It is noteworthy that Area C is a low-density area that covers 60% of the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/47084/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B6%D9%81%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9/ar/]West Bank[/url], and is completely under Israeli control and under the threat of annexation.

Water tanks, solar panels, roads, and Palestinian buildings in this area are constantly being demolished due to the lack of building permits. But obtaining building permits in this area is almost impossible, while illegal Israeli settlements flourish around them.

Israel threatens Palestinian residential communities: You have 24 hours to leave or we will kill you -----1-2-1024x688-638346040338762713

Sheep-herding settlers effectively took control of 10% of the territory of Area C within about 5 years, according to research conducted by the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3240363832/Kerem Navot/ar/]Kerem Navot[/url] organization, which is active in monitoring settlers. But last year alone, settlers added about 110 square kilometers to the area of ​​pastoral settlement outposts.

Upon comparison, we will find that the entire Israeli settlement areas built since the beginning of the occupation in 1967 cover only about 80 square kilometers.

They terrified my daughters.
    Amin Hamed Al-Hadrat (41 years old) said, crying: “We have gone through difficult times in the village since the settlers established the Metarim farm on the opposite side of the valley three years ago. It has become more difficult to go out with the sheep. While the settlers’ youth are destroying things like crops, or They steal sheep, or call the occupation army to come and harass us. But now they have started storming our homes. They have terrified my daughters.”

Then he added: “I thought that we might have to leave before, but I did not expect it to happen like this. I can’t believe that I will leave my home by tomorrow. We will camp on the outskirts of Khirbat al-Deir. But I don’t know what will happen next, or what kind of job I will have.” "Or what we will do to the sheep. My whole life has been in Zanuta."

He added, "Our society is disintegrating. I don't know when I will see my neighbors again to chat, exchange stories, and drink coffee."

An Israeli court ruled to expropriate the land, and the occupation began shooting at objectors.
    After years of legal battles, the Israeli Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Israeli army last May. The ruling stipulates that approximately 7,410 acres of the Masafer Yatta area remain as a military training area, or what is known as Firing Zone 918, which is an illegal ruling under international law, and is considered one of the largest single expulsion decisions since the beginning of the occupation.

The Israeli army and settlers have increased their pressure since the ruling, in an attempt to force the Palestinian community inside the firing zone - and others living in dozens of nearby villages - to leave.

Israel threatens Palestinian residential communities: You have 24 hours to leave or we will kill you ---1-3-1024x1024-638346040743070061

Demolition rates of Palestinian homes, roads, and infrastructure have increased since the court ruling. While shepherds say that the occupation army regularly asks them to leave their grazing lands after the settlers seize them, or that the settlers themselves pursue them outside. The Israeli army prevents water and animal feed orders from arriving, as well as visits from charities and Israeli left-wing activists who have been helping to deter settler violence. Settlers have begun beating activists and Palestinians and shooting live fire at them since the October 7 attack.

The emergence of new checkpoints has completely cut off villages like Janba from the world, making it difficult for residents to leave. Palestinians are also detained and interrogated by soldiers, sometimes for hours on end. Dozens of unlicensed cars were also confiscated, forcing residents to use donkeys instead.

Fears of evacuation of entire villages
    In light of this exhausting campaign of harassment, some families have already made the difficult decision to leave, and the majority of them headed to the nearby city of Yatta.

There are now fears of a domino effect in the region after entire villages such as Zanuta decided to leave, according to a statement by [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3424714369/%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%B1 %D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%AC%D8%A7/ar/]Nasser Nawadja[/url], a field researcher from the village of Susiya, to the human rights organization B’Tselem. Nasser was beaten and arrested several times while working.

“Settlers’ violence today is worse than ever before,” Nawadja said. “Sometimes they wear reserve uniforms, so we don’t know the difference between the army and the settlers anymore.”

Tuba village received a deadline to leave within 24 hours or be killed.
    He added: “The residents of Tuba village received a deadline to leave within 24 hours so that the settlers would not return and kill them, as they said. This happened on Saturday, October 28. We do not know what will happen next.” .

B'Tselem says that the past three weeks witnessed the forcible displacement of 858 Palestinians from 32 different communities, including 13 communities that were completely forcibly displaced. These numbers are increasing day after day.

The international community and the United States have issued strong statements calling on the Israeli government to “take the necessary measures to protect Palestinians from attacks by extremist Israeli settlers.”

However, Palestinian and Israeli activists say they have little confidence in Israeli authorities. United Nations data reported in September that the rate of police follow-up on complaints of settler violence did not exceed 6%, within four out of five Palestinian communities.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/palestine-war/472627/%D8%A5%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B3%D9%83%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B7%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%85-24-%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D9%84

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:01 am