Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington comments on the cessation of the Kurdistan region’s oil exports and the oil and gas law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington comments on the cessation of the Kurdistan region’s oil exports and the oil and gas law Empty Washington comments on the cessation of the Kurdistan region’s oil exports and the oil and gas law

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Nov 2023, 2:58 pm

Washington comments on the cessation of the Kurdistan region’s oil exports and the oil and gas law
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Kurdistan
    The US Consulate in the Kurdistan Region confirmed, today, Tuesday (November 7, 2023), that it is following up on the issue of resuming the export of the region’s oil abroad, considering that resolving the disputes resulting from the lack of financial revenues in the region and ratifying the oil and gas law is a priority for it.
    The Ministry of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan Regional Government said, “Today, its Minister, Kamal Muhammad, received the new American Consul General in the Kurdistan Region, Mark Straw,” noting that the latter “expressed his country’s readiness to invest in the electricity, energy, and oil sectors.”
    Straw said, according to the ministry’s statement, “We are closely following the issue of resuming the export of Kurdistan region’s oil abroad, and we know that stopping exports has had a significant impact on public financial revenues in the region,” noting that “solving the problem of lack of revenues in the region and ratifying the oil and gas law represents a priority.” Regarding Washington's policies and agenda."  
    In turn, the Minister of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan Regional Government, Kamal Muhammad, praised the American role in contributing to solving the problem of the cessation of oil exports in the region abroad and the problems related to the oil and gas law.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:08 am