Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance expects a sharp decline in the price of the dollar due to stressful factors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance expects a sharp decline in the price of the dollar due to stressful factors Empty Parliamentary Finance expects a sharp decline in the price of the dollar due to stressful factors

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Dec 2023, 7:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Finance expects a sharp decline in the price of the dollar due to stressful factors[/size]
    • Today 08:57

Information / Baghdad...
     Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Representative Mudar Al-Karawi, expected, on Sunday, a decline in the price of the dollar against the dinar during the next two months.
    Al-Karawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The parallel market for the dollar exchange rate in the country is witnessing a gradual decline, albeit very slowly, but it is beginning to trend in the opposite direction in a way that will have positive implications for the markets in terms of their stability and reducing the pressure generated by fluctuations and the attempts of the weak-minded to exploit them to raise prices.” ".
    He added, “The parallel market for exchanging the dollar will lose 15% of its value, i.e. a decline in the exchange rate within two or three months, according to the economic readings, with the Central Bank’s measures that lead to reducing the effects of dollarization of the markets and pushing for electronic dealing in large sectors, in addition to reducing the smuggling file to good levels.” .
    He pointed out that "the decline in the dollar exchange rate is due to pressing factors such as the central bank's policy and its recent measures and the government's interaction with what we proposed regarding the importance of supporting the dinar and increasing its economic strength against the dollar."
    In recent weeks, the parallel market witnessed a gradual decline at remarkable levels, as it approached 150 thousand dinars for every 100. End 25 F

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:13 pm