Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 questions for an economist Majid picture

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

3 questions for an economist Majid picture Empty 3 questions for an economist Majid picture

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Oct 2014, 7:06 pm

3 questions for an economist Majid picture

1 Do you need a national industry initiatives to promote the betterment deteriorating?

C - Iraq does not need to initiatives are temporary and do not carry visions of a strategy based on economic plans clear and sober for the construction industry advanced local needs several factors to help, such as providing electric energy and raw materials in addition to the activation of financial laws and punitive chock and associated with the launch of a product and a national characteristic.

2 - How is the support of the national product?

(C) by reducing the cost of the product through the issuance of tax exemption decisions and the granting of financial assistance to local investors without the benefits are deducted on a long-term periods would the advancement of the local industries of the country during certain periods of time.

3 - Is it possible to diversify the financial revenues of the country?

(C) that the Iraqi economy is rich in financial terms as a result of the sale of oil, therefore, must invest money in order to allocate $ 7 trillion dollars in the form of annual payments prove according to clear tables in the annual budget of each year and work to create a bank development particularly in the industrial sector will be supportive dramatically in terms of the provision of financial liquidity and attractive to domestic capital and foreign, including contributing to the recycling wheel of national industry in all different areas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:20 am