Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of Banks: The private banking sector is the most traded in the Iraq Stock Exchange

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of Banks: The private banking sector is the most traded in the Iraq Stock Exchange Empty Association of Banks: The private banking sector is the most traded in the Iraq Stock Exchange

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:42 pm

Association of Banks: The private banking sector is the most traded in the Iraq Stock Exchange

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    President of the Iraqi Private Banks Association, Wadih Al-Handal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The head of the Iraqi Private Banks Association, Wadih Al-Handal, announced on Thursday that the private banking sector will be the most traded on the Iraqi Stock Exchange during the year 2023.
    Al-Handal said in a statement, reported by the official news agency, and seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that “the banking sector constitutes 93.94% of the total trading in the year 2023 in the Iraq Stock Exchange, with 647.8 billion shares traded out of a total of 689.6 billion shares.”
    He added, "The value of traded shares amounted to 512.7 billion dinars," noting that "the private banking sector witnessed significant development over the past year, despite the challenges it faced in financing foreign trade."
    He pointed out, "Bank stocks witnessed significant growth during the year 2023, as some banks' growth reached more than 200% due to increased demand for the sector from Iraqi and foreign investors."
    He continued, "The banking sector witnessed an increase in its capital during the past year, in addition to the acquisition of some Iraqi banks by a number of Arab banks, and the entry of some Arab banks into the Iraqi market."

115 views
    Added 01/11/2024 - 4:24 PM 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:12 pm